The Forever Project is a proud local West Australian business. We’re a multi-award winning organisation dedicated to inspiring and empowering community to work towards a sustainable, happy and prosperous future.
With an outstanding reputation as a leading community education organisation, that includes a team of WA's best known and most respected sustainability experts, The Forever Project has established a position of excellence in the development and implementation of innovative educational events and project programs.
- Great Gardens: a multi-award winning programme that has reached more than 85,000 West Australians with environmental and sustainability education
- Heavenly Hectares: an innovative programme for landholders that has reached over 15,000 people with valuable sustainable property management information
- FoodTheatre: showcasing a new and enlightened approach to the concept from garden to plate
- Landcare Solutions Consultancy: a design and land care specialist that provides quality services for your property
- ForeverVision: a high quality online video series initially developed for the Great Gardens programme as part of an innovative online resource called GGTV
- School excursions and children's education, reaching more than 13,000 students
- Advocacy and Keynotes - public relations, guest speakers and media features