Sat 10 Apr - 09:00 to 15:30
Location: Muresk Institute,
Northam, WA 6401
This Full day workshop will be held at Muresk Institute’s modern agricultural facility.
\\ MORNING SESSION //
Productive Properties, 9am - 12noon
How to select & create a beautiful productive and sustainable farm
\\ AFTERNOON SESSION //
FireSafe and climate resilient properties, 12.30 - 3.30pm
How to make it fire safe & climate resilient for 21st century conditions
Thoughout the day, we’ll cover things like:
- Understanding and improving your soils
- Weed identification and effective control
- Alternative income sources and tree crops
- Managing waterways and bushlands to enhance biodiversity.
- BONUS bring your worst weeds for ID and a tailored management strategy,
- BONUS bring a soil sample and we will show you how to effectively manage
and enhance soil health and microbial activity.
Light snacks for morning and afternoon tea provided.