Sun 22 Mar - 11:30 to 12:30
Location: Hyde Park,Vincent St & William St,Perth. WA 6000
Chris will be chatting all things green at the CCWA EcoFest this year!
We'll be there to speak at 11.30 am about:
• principles of waterwise gardening
• benefits of using slow release fertiliser and our famous sand to soil demo!
• growing nutritious organic food at home
• principles of IPM (integrated pest management) for the home gardener
• green waste recycling in the home and garden
• the value of a beautiful garden for raising strong, healthy and resilient kids.
The event will run 10am - 3pm at Hyde Park in North Perth. This is a free family friendly event organised by Conservation Council of WA, where you can experience the benefits of sustainable living, get involved in your local community and find out more about our unique environment.
The festival will feature food stalls, live music, Aboriginal cultural activities, and children’s workshops. There will also be interactive workshops and talks on sustainable living, conservation, climate action and more.